Monday, June 21, 2010

Insanity

A quote from Einstein says that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. I guess then, in addition to fibromyalgia, I must be suffering from insanity. You be the judge.

1. I'm in pain every day. (Fact/Thing I Want To Change)

2. I take the same medications every day. (Doing the same thing)

3. I eat the same type of food every day. (Doing the same thing)

4. I believe or tell myself that tomorrow will be better. (Expecting a different result)

5. I don't feel better tomorrow. I always have pain. (Getting the same result)

So, what do you think. Am I insane?

2 comments:

  1. Well if you are then I guess I am too because I say the same things. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim! I wonder if you are still here.... I stumbled across your blog and want to tell you that I have struggled with pain for.ever. and have recently (I'm 43) been diagnosed with celiac /gluten intolerance. Please research this for yourself. I have a feeling going glutened free will change your life as it did mine. Best wishes. Karen

    ReplyDelete