A quote from Einstein says that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. I guess then, in addition to fibromyalgia, I must be suffering from insanity. You be the judge.
1. I'm in pain every day. (Fact/Thing I Want To Change)
2. I take the same medications every day. (Doing the same thing)
3. I eat the same type of food every day. (Doing the same thing)
4. I believe or tell myself that tomorrow will be better. (Expecting a different result)
5. I don't feel better tomorrow. I always have pain. (Getting the same result)
So, what do you think. Am I insane?